Tuesday, October 13, 2009

month long post..

Okay, have not been posting for over a month because my blogger can’t upload pics.. Thought that the problem will resolve but it did not.. Maybe I should change to live journal..haha.. And since I’m bored now, shall jus post a bit.

SEPTEMBER

This month was alright.. Did the usual coaching at sembawang on Sats, sometimes on Suns.. but other than that nth much happened actually..just at home..watching movies-.-

Saturdays are kinda hectic now as I have to go over to NSC in the morning for SP Sailing training, and straight aft that, I have to rush to Sembawang to coach..but its okay..haha..

And since I’m so free on the weekdays, I drop by the club afew times to sail the Laser 2 as RZT wanna re-introduce the Laser 2.. so I’m there to help her out in figuring out the boat, spotting all the things that need to be replaced n stuff.. but sailing it was fun too..always get good wind =)

Also, met up with honey star to buy her lens..finally got her prime lens..haha..then we went to walkwalk..eat n take some photos..aft tt went to find nicki..send her home..n we went home..

23 September, my secondary school friends celebrated my birthday in advance. Had a small dinner at cine at that Korean/Jap eatery at B1.. alot of “suprise” guest appearance of people I have not seen in a long time.. like yixiang, daniel, baixiang, cheng lian, ivan and clarance.. but the usual bunch was there too, like Alicia, jiaqian, leeping, pei yun n her bf (hope I did not miss out anyone) haha.. after dinner..just sat there talktalk..ate cake..then we took paiyun’s bf’s car to butter fac..only me, leeping, Alicia, Daniel and chang lian went.. then we met Marilyn there..n “partied” together..was kinda fun..considering it was my 1st time to butter fac..free drinks till 1am..so we tried to stock up..but queue was super long..like duh..lol..then they treated me 1 flamim lambo..n the music there was nice..stayed there till it closed..then we split to 2 different cabs n got home..

26 September, aft coaching, went home to change and went to meet peiyun, guek hua n guek hua’s bro..they brought me to butter fac to celebrte my birthday..they treated me a bttle of chivas n 2 flaming lambos..got a kinda high..haha..but fun=)

27 September, joined MMR cause I did not plan anything for my birthday..sailed laser..got 2nd place..then when I was receiving my medal..RZT and gang decided to get everyone to sing a birthday song for me..like so ps..but nvm..haha.. aft everything, went to shisha for Jo and pearlyn..stayed there till bout 11 plus?then when leaving, saw gaston.. that ass suppose to celebrate with me on Friday..but could not make it..so stayed n talk for awhile..then left bout 12..then caught last bus home..

OCTOBER

1 October, went to pulau ubin with lee ping,cheng lian, Alicia, Daniel and his friends..was kinda fun..it did rain abit..but it was alright..hahahaha..aft that..we went to eat at yishun..n mj at my place..but in the end..one of daniel’s friend got a little tipsy..haha..they stayed till bout 2 or 3 something..when my bro go home.. so I sent them bac..but in the end, aft sending cheng lian home, we ended up in jalan kayu for prata..then sent them home..

3 October, aft coaching, went for dinner with weiJEE and RZT..aft tt..headed to Chinese garden to meet Daniel and gang to BURN lanterns..haha..then play play..forgot bout time..did not catch the last train..so took but to jurong east..then we decided where to go..in the end..we went to shisha..then stayed there till bout 3..then walked to Clarke quay..wanted to take night rider..but it took to bloody long..so we ended up taking maxi cab..

5 October, randomly went to ikea with leeping, cheng lian and Daniel..ate dinner there..then took loads of pics there..aft tt..took but home..

Then the next few days went to the gym n went swimming abit..seriously wanna LOSE WEIGHT you know..but no one believes me..LOL..

Also went to the class chalet..met kim before going..was not expecting to stay as was meeting friends at 9 the next day..met most of my class mates..then they ran out of alcohol..so CK gave me money to go home to get my alcohol..n go bac..n I did..played blackjack..won 40 cents..lol..then in the end I stayed..left at 6..took cab home..

Anyway..i kinda fell sick during the weekend..coughing n fever n stuff..so coaching on sat was kinda tough..

Sun was kinda my rest day..but I went with leeping to some fish shops for food for my new pet frog =) aft tt.. went home to SLP..then was woken up by RZT’s call..she wanna go for dinner at north point..so okay lo..weiJEE was there also..then aft dinner..we went for bowling at safra..roselind joined us as her house was there only..haha..

Mon went to giv my blood to the doctor again as the test was cocked up..before tt..went for breakfast..after the blood test..went home..slp awhile..then met RZT at yishun..and proceeded to somerset..met lin and weiJEE there..went to chambers to play Wii..had loads of fun..haha..wanna go again=)

No comments: