Thursday, July 30, 2009

TATTOO!!

Wah its been so long since i blogged..haha..quite a few things happened this past month..will try to blog all bout it if i can remember them all..haha..

Ok to start off..i remember teaching Norris how to sail on one..sailed from morning to evening..from clubhouse to cause back to club n to seletar n back..he was fortunate to have such good wind that day..n on his 1st day of sailing also..had quite alot of fun..but unfortunately..i spoiled cheng lian’s camera again..have to find some time to return to her n explain to her..its been in my room for about a month..haha..
Then one day at home i got random n asked Norris if he wan to get his ear pierced again..he say anything..tt was like awhile bac..then one day aft skool..we decided to go pierce..so we got pierced..same place summore-.-
Hmm..also went for the Svitzer interview..1st time we went there cant really say it was as interview..we jus did 1 personality test..n 2 logic thingy test..then aft that..the staff there gave us a presentation to give us more info bout the company..aft tt..went home..for tt week..was waiting to hear from them again go do down for the actual interview..but sadly no one called..then one morning..when i jus reach skool..received a call from jian xing..telling me that i have to go for my interview in like 1 hr..which was like not possible..cos it takes me 45 mins to go home to get my stuff..then another 45 mins to go down to the company..so i called Svitzer up..hoping that someone is already at work..after calling like 1000000000 times..finally someone pick up..i told Hwee Chee my situation n if i could change my interview time as it was super short notice..she said ok anything..was super happy..aft skol..which ended at like 12..norris followed my home to get my resume n what not..then we made our way down..had our interview..mine went great i think..was quite confident that i will get it..but who knows right...lol..also got back our personality test results..it was really very true..haha..so aft tt interview..waited another week..n finally the restuls are out..me monah n manpreet are in..kinda sad for Norris though..he really wanted tt sponsorship..nvm cheer up dude..cos more companies out there=)

Bro left for London on 17 july for 10 days..so i got the car for 10 days..spent a total bout 70 on petrol..in the 10 days..luckily i had the car..cos on 18 n 19..i hd my NCAP Technical and SP Sailing TBC..both clash n same day..luckily i had the car..on sat aft NCAP..rushed down for the camp..then sun morning left camp for NCAP..then during lunch i went bac to camp..sadly i cant stay in 100%..then missed the opportunity to socialize wif my future sailing mates..but can tell that the camp was fun..

And last fri..went down to Svitzer again..then me n mohan went to see the contract..n Hwee Chee explained to us the contract..alls good..planing to sign the contract soon=) aft tt..went to meet py at orchard..went wif her n her sis to ION to buy doughnuts..then her sis went off..
Also..i have been wanting to get a tattoo for awhile..so was kinda free at home for a few days..so i searched for my Chinese name..always wanted tt inked on me..so after many hours of research..i finally found what i wanted..
So aft buying doughnuts wif py n her sis..went wif py to far east..got some shops there recommended by my friends..so went to look look see see n quote pricing..went in to jerry tattoo..like their port folio..went there to quote..they say bout 200..but no promises..then during the weekend..i dunno got the urge to get my tattoo ASAP..

Sat i was in sembawang duin topper class..joshua came to accompany me..then we went for dinner..aft tt..sent rozita home..then was quite near mary’s place..n since she still owes me ice cream..we went to west mall for some of my fav UDDERS!!!ate till they closed..then went to her hse to do her project..in the end we switched..i did her compo..she did her project..shortly aft im done..i fell asleep..was already kinda late..haha..then she go wax my leg..i tot it would hurt..but it din..haha..aft tt...i drove home..

Sun..coached at change..jing han accompanied me today=) aft tt..went to change village for dinner..then went home..

Then i started thinking bout my tattoo again..suppose to do in sept wif AJ and Norris..cos AJ n my birthday in sept..but i felt that the longer i waited the more painful it is..lol..so on mon..went to let them see my sketch..confirmed 260 bucks..n on tues(28 july)..kim, jing han n Norris went wif me to get my tattoo done=)

Was really nervous n scared..the 1st 2 parts were ok..but was jus scared..so i held jing han’s n Norris’ hand very hard..btw thx for letting me squeeze ur hand till they nearly broke off..lol..but the last part was the worst..it was on the ribs itself..so it hurt alot..but after all of it...it look great..all worth it..haha..
Went to skool tis morning..the last word of my tattoo hurt quite abit..cos my skool pants keep kena-ing it..then went home..took a foto of it..then realised its abit swollen.. Now im waiting for it to heal so i can go do normal things again..like sailing n SENTOSA..and many more..
Talking bout sentosa..i miss it alot..i wan go there BVB!!!

No comments: