Thursday, June 18, 2009

QURANTINED-.-

on 15 june..aft comin bac from yifeng's place..bathed..then immediately aft i came out of the shower..jus nice somecalled me..saying their comin to my place now..i was like.."who are you???"

said they were from moh..so i was like hmm..ok lo-.- then they came..told me im under quarantined..cos a girl sittilg 2 rows from me got infected wif PORKY FLU..so i have to stay home to be safe..my mom also..but she was not home-.- so stay gave me a "quarantine set"..got themometer, 2 masks, n 1 log sheet..

have to tame temperature every 8am,2pm n 8pm..untill sun 8am..

so tt means my quarantine period is till sun 8am..lucky its home one lo..not the aloha resort one..anyway..was quite bummed that i cant do gka this week..n coausing rozita some ma fan..

its so boring at home..watch all those old movies like jurrasic park and stuff..haha..argh..3 MORE DAYS TO GO..hope i dun die at home-.-

No comments: